- Take a taller type container than your jar and place your jar inside container. Fill jar inside of container halfway with water then fill container to cover label and glud with hot water.
- Add oil....any kind. Just pour it in...however much. I use olive oil.
- Let that soak overnight or a few hours.
- scrub with a brillo pad. All that goo should come right off. Then wash jar in some really good degreaser like vinegar or in the dishwasher.
- Now your jar is ready to decorate. Stick around to see what I'm gonna do with this one.